Sometimes it becomes so hard to develop even a single custom recovery for an Android Device, lucky are those users who have purchased the Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305 smartphone as it’s got two custom recoveries: ClockworkMod and TWRP Recovery. Both of the recoveries are nice and provide almost same features with main difference being on the user-interface. TWRP Recovery is a touch-based recovery unlike the normal ClockworkMod Recovery that requires physical buttons to be pressed to perform actions. In the following guide, we’ve covered how you can install TWRP Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305 smartphone. Let’s get the ball rolling:
I. Downloading Required Files:
1. GooManager (Google Play Link)
II. Installing TWRP Recovery on the Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305:
1. Download and install the GooManager app on your device using the link provided above.
2. Once installed, launch it from your App Drawer.
3. Tap on Install Open Recovery option in the app.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions.
5. And you’re done!
Brilliant! You’re now rocking the TWRP Recovery on your device. You can now install custom ROMs as well as any Mods or Tweaks that can be flashed through recovery.
1,675 total views, 1 views today