After unveiling Samsung Galaxy S3 — one of the best selling smartphones in the world — Samsung decided to release an LTE enabled version of the device and as a result, we got the Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305 smartphone. The device’s capable to run on any LTE network and is equipped with a quad-core processor to add into the performance of the device and to never let it down when you’re playing some huge games. A root method is out now for the said device and if you wish to root your device, you can do so by following our nice guide given below. It explains all the steps you should follow to root your Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305 smartphone.
I. Before You Begin:
1. This should void the warranty of the device. However, you can reinstate the warranty by unrooting the device if there’s any unrooting procedure available.
2. Charge your device to have at least 60% of battery life left.
II. Downloading Required Files:
1. Odin (Download link’s given in the first post)
2. ClockworkMod Recovery (Download link’s given in the first post)
3. SuperSU ZIP (Download link’s available in the first post)
III. Installing ClockworkMod Recovery on the Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305:
1. Place all the files you downloaded to your Desktop.
2. Extract files from the Odin archive to your Desktop.
3. Launch the Odin tool by double-clicking on Odin executable file.
4. In the Odin, click on PDA and select the ClockworkMod Recovery file you downloaded earlier.
5. Make sure that the Repartition box isn’t checked in Odin.
6. Turn OFF your device.
7. Reboot the device into Download mode by pressing and holding the Volume DOWN+Home+Power buttons together.
8. Connect the device to your PC using the USB cable.
9. Click on Start button in the Odin and it’ll begin flashing recovery.
10. Once it’s done, reboot the device.
11. You’re done!
Great! You have successfully flashed ClockworkMod Recovery on your device. Now, let’s root the device using the recovery you just installed.
IV. Rooting the Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305:
1. Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
2. Copy the SuperSU ZIP file over to the root of your SD card.
3. Once file’s copied, unplug the device from your PC.
4. Turn OFF the device.
5. Reboot the device into Recovery Mode. To do that, simply hold down the Volume UP+Home+Power buttons together.
6. In the Recovery mode, choose install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard.
7. Select the SuperSU ZIP file you copied earlier for flashing.
8. Wait till it finishes flashing the file.
9. Once it’s done, choose reboot system now from the Recovery menu.
10. You’re all done!
Amazing! You’re rooted as well as you got a custom recovery on your device. You can now start your journey to explore various custom ROMs as well as root-only apps!
1,609 total views, 1 views today