So you have rooted your Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus (GT-I9105) and now want to unroot it? No problem, you’ve come to the right place to get the exact info you’re looking for. There could be various reasons for unrooting your device, maybe you’re sick and tired of using a rooted device or you just want to get your warranty back. Either way, this guide will help you unroot your device and get it back to stock. So, here you go:
I. Before You Begin:
1. You should have rooted your device using the procedure given here.
2. Your device needs to have at least 70% of battery life left.
II. Downloading Required Files:
1. Stock Firmware (Download the appropriate firmware for your device)
III. Unrooting the Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus (GT-I9105):
1. Place both the files you downloaded to your Desktop.
2. Extract files from both the archives to your Desktop.
3. Double-click on the Odin executable file and it’ll launch.
4. Hit PDA and select the Stock Firmware file you just extracted to your Desktop.
5. Put checkmark in the boxes that say Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time.
6. Make sure that the Repartition box isn’t checked.
7. Turn OFF your device.
8. Reboot your device into Download mode. To do that, press and hold the Volume DOWN+Home+Power buttons together.
9. Press the Volume UP button to continue to Download mode.
10. Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
11. Hit Start in the Odin and it’ll begin flashing the firmware.
12. Once the flashing’s done, your device will automatically reboot.
13. And you’re all done!
Brilliant! You’ve successfully unrooted your device and it’s now running the official stock firmware. This firmware doesn’t have any customizations and is pure and original from your manufacturer.
1,795 total views, 2 views today