So you have rooted your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 and now want to unroot it so you can get the lost warranty back? No problem, we’re here to help you out with this matter. In this guide, we’re gonna show you how you can unroot your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 and get it back to stock firmware, to enjoy the pure official Android firmware. Here you go:
I. Before You Begin:
1. You should have rooted your device using the procedure given here.
2. Your device needs to have at least 70% of battery life left.
II. Downloading Required Files:
1. Stock Firmware (Download the appropriate firmware for your device)
III. Unrooting the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8190:
1. Place both the files you downloaded to your Desktop.
2. Extract files from both the archives to your Desktop.
3. Double-click on the Odin executable file and it’ll launch.
4. Click on PDA and select the Stock Firmware file you extracted to your Desktop.
5. Make sure that only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time boxes are checked in the Odin.
6. Leave the Repartition box unchecked.
7. Turn OFF your device.
8. Reboot the device into Download mode. To do so, press and hold the Volume DOWN+Home+Power buttons together.
9. Press the Volume UP button to continue.
10. Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
11. Click on Start button in the Odin and it’ll begin flashing the stock firmware.
12. Once it’s done, your device should automatically reboot.
13. And you’re all done!
Good Job! You’ve successfully unrooted your device and now it runs the official Samsung firmware. Your warranty has also been restored, so you can now take your device to the service center without any issues.
1,938 total views, 3 views today