Unrooting becomes useful when you’re gonna sell your device or visiting the service center regarding the device issues as it restores the warranty of your device, thus you can enjoy the free services provided by your manufacturer. Sony Xperia S was rooted using the Bin4ry method and you can use the same method to unroot your device. No need to download those stock firmwares and then the hassle of flashing, as the tool does the job within a few clicks. Follow the following guide to unroot your Sony Xperia S smartphone.
I. Before You Begin:
1. You must have rooted your device using the method given here. If you used any other method to root your device, then the following procedure may or may not work for you.
2. This works on Windows based PCs only.
II. Downloading Required Files:
1. Root Package (Download link’s given in the first post)
III. Unrooting the Sony Xperia S:
1. Place the Root Package archive you downloaded to your Desktop.
2. Extract files from the archive to your Desktop.
3. Enable the USB debugging option on your device from Menu>>Settings>>Developer options>>USB debugging.
4. Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
5. Double-click on the RunMe.bat file you extracted earlier to your Desktop.
6. Select Unroot option in the tool.
7. It’ll start unrooting your device.
8. Once it’s done, reboot your device.
9. And you’re all done!
Brilliant! Your Sony Xperia S has been successfully unrooted and the Superuser app has also been uninstalled, because it’s of no use now!
1,135 total views, 3 views today