Have you updated your Verizon Galaxy Note 3 to the Build MJE? Want to root your device on this new version of firmware? No problem, this guide should help you do that.
I. Before You Begin:
1. This will void the warranty of your device. However, you can reinstate the warranty by unrooting your device if there’s any unrooting procedure available.
2. Your device must be running on the Build MJE.
3. This only works on Windows based PCs.
II. Downloading Required Files:
1. Downlaod the rooting program, Kingo, and save it to your desktop.
III. Rooting the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Build MJE) (Verizon):
1. Double-click on the Kingo executable file and it’ll open.
2. Follow the installation steps and it will be installed on your PC.
3. Turn ON the USB debugging option on your device by heading to Menu > Settings > Developer options > USB debugging.
4. Plug in your device to your PC using the USB cable.
5. The app will install the required drivers, let it do so.
6. Hit the Root button and it’ll start rooting your device.
7. Your device will be rooted within a minute or two.
8. And you’re done!
2,475 total views, 1 views today