So you couldn’t resist yourself from buying that large Samsung phablet that the company’s been coming up with for two years? Great choice you have made. As long as the screen size matters, the Note 3 is a perfect choice. It’s been equipped with a great combination of hardware and software to let you never miss any goodies that become available for your device. Let’s cut to the chase, a root method has recently become available for the said device that enables you to have full control over all the elements of your device. Sounds good? huh. Let us show you how you can gain root-access on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and get the most out of it:
I. Before You Begin:
1. This will void the warranty of your device. However, you can reinstate the warranty by unrooting your device if there’s any unrooting procedure available.
2. This should work on Windows based PCs only.
II. Downloading Required Files:
1. CF-Root (Download the appropriate file for your device from the third post)
III. Rooting the Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
1. Download and place both the files on your Desktop.
2. Extract files from both the archives over to your Desktop.
3. Double-click on the Odin executable file and it’ll launch.
4. Click on PDA and select the CF-Root file you extracted earlier to your Desktop.
5. Uncheck the option labeled as Repartition.
6. You can checkmark the boxes that say Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time.
7. Turn OFF your device.
8. Turn it back on by holding down Volume DOWN+Home+Power buttons together.
9. Plug in your device to your PC using the USB cable.
10. Hit Start in the Odin and it’ll start flashing the file on your device.
11. Once the file’s been flashed, reboot your device.
12. You’re all done!
3,702 total views, 1 views today