How to configure a Microtik Routerboard with two internal networks and two external ip addresses on one wan port.
- Select IP
- Then select Addresses
- Then select the + for adding the addresses – Add the 2 WAN addresses on the ether1-gateway “that’s the port for the Internet”
- Then add the second local network, the second because the first is already added.
- Go to IP then DHCP Server and then in Network add the second network for the DHCP Server. When you are adding the second DHCP add the address, the gateway and the DNS Servers.
- Now go to IP, the Firewall and in the NAT tab and add 2 rules
- In the General select the Chain:srcnat
- In the Src. Address: it’s the local address, and select Out. Interface. Here is the ether1-gateway.
- Then in action select src-nat, and in the To Address you should out the WAN IP address.
- In the IP, Firewall and then in Filter Rules you can add a rule that is separating both local networks .
- Select + and in the new screen you have to add both local networks. In chain select input then in Src. Address add the first local network and in Dst. Address add the second local network.
- Now go to the Action tab, and in the Action menu select drop. Now your networks are not visible.
1,806 total views, 4 views today